Powered by RedCircle
In part two of Barb and Michelle’s take on grief, learn the one common piece of advice that didn’t resonate, and some of the biggest lessons we’ve learned when living with grief. This episode will dive into how we can transform our relationship with grief and learn to ride the waves.
Follow us @MichelleMaros and @Peaceful_Barb and share your experiences with us @BarbKnowsBestPod.
- Grief and death are the teacher.
- Accepting that life will never be what it was before, it will take a different form.
- Healing leads to transformation.
- The 90 Second Rule – According to Harvard brain scientist Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor, ninety seconds is all it takes to identify an emotion and allow it to dissipate while you simply notice it.
- Be aware of the different stages of grief you may be in:
Resources Mentioned in Today’s Podcast: