Powered by RedCircle
In part two of this series on regret, Barb and Michelle dive further into the relationship we have with regrets, and give personal life examples of how they reframe regrets.
Follow us @MichelleMaros and @Peaceful_Barb and share your experiences with us @BarbKnowsBestPod.
- Ask yourself what you truly regret.
- Determine what matters to you most and take action to move towards them.
- The Practice of R.A.I.N.
- Recognize – Become aware of the emotion that you are feeling.
- Allow – Don’t resist the emotion. Let yourself be present with the emotion.
- Investigate – Ask yourself where you feel the emotion in your body.
- Nurture – Not identify. Have self-compassion for yourself to understand what is happening in your body.
- 4 Simple Steps:
- Take Risks. Don’t be afraid to take the first step.
- Make authentic choices.
- Believe that if you don’t know things now, you will know later.
- Be grateful for whatever happens, knowing that it’s a teaching.
Resources Mentioned in Today’s Podcast:
- The Gifts of Imperfection – Brené Brown