Powered by RedCircle
In this week’s episode, Barb and Michelle discuss the pesky issue of indecision and how they both have worked to overcome it. You’ll hear personal stories and tangible tools to feel more confident and at ease with the decision making process.
Follow us @MichelleMaros and @Peaceful_Barb and share your experiences with us @BarbKnowsBestPod.
- The root of indecision is fear and not trusting yourself.
- Connect with yourself. Be aware and mindful of what’s up for you.
- If you’re stuck in an indecision and you don’t know what to do.
- Sit down and ask yourself:
- If I did know what to do, what would the answer be?
- Asking other people’s opinions clouds your clarity.
- Be mindful of who you go to for advice.
- Trust in whatever choice you make, it will serve you either as a blessing or as a lesson.
Resources Mentioned in Today’s Podcast: