Powered by RedCircle
This week’s episode of the podcast tackles the much requested topic of battling burnout! We’ve all been through so much over these past few years and it can feel like we are constantly living life on empty. Barb and Michelle discuss practical ways to fill up your cup, add more balance to life, and recharge your batteries.
Follow us @MichelleMaros and @Peaceful_Barb and share your experiences with us @BarbKnowsBestPod or at www.michellemaros.com/podcast.
Show self-compassion as you become aware of burnout and work towards overcoming it.
Become aware of the symptoms of burnout:
- Really tired and not motivated
- Not finding the joys in the simple things
- Overall feeling of being dissatisfied
- Not being able to perform your responsibilities
5 Helpful Tips to Overcome Burnout
- Carve out moments daily for yourself.
- 1% Rule
- Make a list of goals, desires, wishes, and dreams.
- Allow yourself to say no or find compromises where needed.
- Unplug for peace of mind.
- Make rest a priority.
References Mentioned in Today’s Podcast: