Powered by RedCircle
This week, Barb and Michelle discuss the hot topic of manifesting, what we think people get wrong about it, and how we can cultivate a practice of creating that works for everyone.
Follow us @MichelleMaros and @Peaceful_Barb and share your experiences with us @BarbKnowsBestPod or at www.michellemaros.com/podcast.
The Mistakes We Make When Manifesting
- Being too forceful and attached to what we are trying to make happen.
- You have to connect, visualize and feel what you want to unfold and then trust the process
- Saying it but not believing it.
- Setting yourself up and going too big.
- Start small and with the subtle so that you can start to see the wins that you are achieving.
- The manipulation of other people.
- Let go of the specificity of a person and simply focus on the qualities.
- You can’t force or manipulate people to do things.
Our minds have remarkable power over the body. Visualization helps up strengthen that connection.
Steps to Visualization:
- Get clear and tap into your desires, wants and beliefs.
- Be observant of your thoughts and make sure they are in alignment with what you want.
- Be the energy you want to attract.
- Let go of the attachment to the outcome, lean back and be present in the moment.
- Remember to believe even when you are at the final hour.
References Mentioned in Today’s Podcast:
- E-Squared: Nine Do-It-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality by Pam Grout