Powered by RedCircle
In this week’s episode, Barb and Michelle discuss the concept of worthiness, how they think we lose it, and what we think people get wrong about it, and of course, how to tap back into it! Follow us @MichelleMaros and @Peaceful_Barb and share your experiences with us @BarbKnowsBestPod or at www.michellemaros.com/podcast.
Simple practices to help us release the feelings of unworthiness:
- Notice your feelings. What is happening to make you feel unworthy?
- Pinpoint moments in the past that created these beliefs of unworthiness and tell yourself that is NOT true. Reframe the stories of your past you so can believe the truth.
- Journal about the feelings that come up when you are thinking about worthiness. Allowing yourself to process those feelings and clear the slate.
- Be mindful of your thoughts so that you can catch the feelings of unworthiness and change those thoughts.
- Adopt an “I am worthy” affirmation.
- Forgive yourself for feeling the feelings of unworthiness. Know that each day and each moment is another opportunity to choose differently.
References Mentioned in Today’s Podcast: