Powered by RedCircle
In this week’s episode, Barb and Michelle take listeners through their detailed process of getting unstuck. It’s common for us to feel like we get stuck in ruts, habits, and situations that aren’t in our best interest. Luckily, we can start to move ourselves forward and out in an aligned, peaceful way. Follow us @MichelleMaros and @Peaceful_Barb and share your experiences with us @BarbKnowsBestPod or at www.michellemaros.com/podcast.
Eight Simple Tools to become unstuck:
- Take an honest inventory of what you are feeling.
- Acknowledge the negative thoughts that are fueling how you are feeling.
- Have curiosity about the core of the negative thoughts. Ask yourself where are these negative thoughts coming from?
- Learn to modify the negative thoughts. Don’t believe everything that your mind is telling you.
- Come up with a positive replacement to intercept the negative thoughts.
- Stretch your comfort zone. Even a tiny change can quickly shift the negative feelings of being stuck.
- Visualize the life you truly desire and the dreams you have.
- Realize your greatness lies in the power to choose your own thoughts.
References Mentioned in Today’s Podcast: