Powered by RedCircle
In a very special episode of Barb Knows Best, Michelle and Barb are joined by dear friend, author of the just-released book, The Sugar Jar, coach, and speaker, Yasmine Cheyenne. This intimate and vulnerable conversation dives into the topics of real self-care, life changes and transitions, and how to maintain a centering practice to connect with yourself, through it all. Follow us @MichelleMaros and @Peaceful_Barb and share your experiences with us @BarbKnowsBestPod or at www.michellemaros.com/podcast.
Helpful Takeaways from Our Conversation with Yasmine Cheyenne:
- Try to follow the 24-hour rule before making any decision to help you establish boundaries and choose yourself. Ask yourself:
- Do I have space for this?
- Do I have time for this?
- Is this in alignment with what I said I want to do this year?
- And is this for me?
- Give yourself grace because you are going to make choices that are not go the way you intended.
- Healing is a forever process. It’s not a decision. We are all still healing each day.
- You are the only person who knows what you need.
References Mentioned in Today’s Podcast: