Powered by RedCircle
In this week’s episode, Barb and Michelle discuss the habit they consider to be the biggest hindrance to happiness and joy: comparison. Learn reminders and simple boundaries you can set with yourself to begin to release the need to compete and compare and find more peace from within. Follow us @MichelleMaros and @Peaceful_Barb and share your experiences with us @BarbKnowsBestPod or at www.michellemaros.com/podcast.
Reminders to help when we get into comparative thinking:
- Your path is your own.
- You are where you need to be in this moment.
- You are good enough and worthy enough to achieve your desires.
- There is room for everyone to achieve their dreams and one person’s success doesn’t take away from your success.
- You don’t have to conform to anyone else’s timeline.
- Trust that life is unfolding for you as it is.
Social media reminders:
- Know your limits and your triggers.
- Feel free to unfollow or mute people you are following any time.
- Have creative affirmations for yourself to counteract those negative thoughts.
- Replace internet time with self-care practices.
- Create boundaries with your social media time.
- Social media is highlight reel.
References Mentioned in Today’s Podcast: