Powered by RedCircle
This week, Barb and Michelle dive into the sensitive and sometimes tricky topic of breakups…friendship breakups! It’s common for us to discuss overcoming heartbreak in romantic relationships, but what can we do to move on and heal from an estranged friendship? Barb and Michelle share vulnerable stories and examples from their lives on lessons learned from friendship breakups, and more! Follow us @MichelleMaros and @Peaceful_Barb and share your experiences with us @BarbKnowsBestPod or at www.michellemaros.com/podcast.
- Loyalty is a feeling of understanding and grace rather than an action. It’s a person being present in the moment with you.
- Being your own best friend leads to healthy friendships all around you.
Helpful lessons that we have learned from friendships breakups:
- Friendships do not need to last forever to be meaningful, impactful or loving.
- Human beings are never stagnant. We are always changing, growing, and evolving. Relationships change as you do.
- We never really know what other people’s life experiences are like, which means that we can never fully understand why some people act the way that they do.
- Sometimes the most loving act we can do for someone is give them space and grace.
- It’s okay to set boundaries with people that you love.
References Mentioned in Today’s Podcast: