Powered by RedCircle
This week, Barb and Michelle tackle the difficult topic of disappointment and how they manage it. We know how hard it is to feel rejected and like life doesn’t have your back. In this episode, we discuss how to manage disappointment, rejection, and trusting the timing of life. Follow us @MichelleMaros and @Peaceful_Barb and share your experiences with us @BarbKnowsBestPod or at www.michellemaros.com/podcast.
Reminders to help us reframe our feelings of rejection and disappointment:
- Remember to keep the faith.
- Remember that rejection isn’t personal. No one has the power to name who you are.
- Remember sometimes we can see for the full story that is, we are only looking at one small chapter at a time.
- Remember to let life guide you.
- Remember that what’s for you won’t pass you.
References Mentioned in Today’s Podcast: