Powered by RedCircle
In this episode, Barb and Michelle dive into the vulnerable topic of body positivity, and how ultimately we can cultivate a feeling of love and acceptance for the bodies we live in. Follow us @MichelleMaros and @Peaceful_Barb and share your experiences with us @BarbKnowsBestPod or at www.michellemaros.com/podcast.
Body Affirmations to help overcome those negative thoughts regarding our body image:
- I love/accept/care myself just as I am.
- I am worthy of love and care just as I am.
- I am more than enough.
- I deserve love, respect and kindness.
- My body is a precious gift.
- I love and trust the wisdom of my body.
- I choose to take excellent care of myself.
- Taking care of myself feels good.
References Mentioned in Today’s Podcast:
- 2 Experiences that Damaged My Body Image (and How I Bounced Back) by Michelle Maros
- The Past, Present, and Future of Body Image In America by Anna North
- Maintenance Phase Podcast
GET YOUR BARB KNOWS BEST MERCH TODAY! CLICK HERE!