Powered by RedCircle
We all know the pain of a difficult romantic break-up, but there’s nothing that stings like a friendship gone south. In this week’s episode, Barb and Michelle share their personal stories of friendship break-ups and even how they overcame a heartbreaking ghosting from a close friend. Learn the lessons they’ve learned from the ending of a friendship, and a reminder that it doesn’t make us any less worthy of love and support.
Follow us @MichelleMaros and @Peaceful_Barb and share your experiences with us @BarbKnowsBestPod.
When a friendship ends:
- Feel your feelings.
- Give yourself a timeframe how long you are going to let yourself sit in the feeling.
- Speak your truth if you can.
- Don’t try to control the situation.
- Reflect and try to understand what happened.
- Work through the feelings and find acceptance.
Resources Mentioned in Today’s Podcast: