Powered by RedCircle
This week, Barb and Michelle dive into the much-requested topic of aging, what they think about the term “anti-aging”, and how they’ve managed their own feelings about the aging process. Follow us @MichelleMaros and @Peaceful_Barb and share your experiences with us @BarbKnowsBestPod or at www.michellemaros.com/podcast.
- We all are constantly aging, it means we are alive.
- Set an intention daily to be comfortable in your own skin.
- You are more than just your looks and your age.
- You are a combination of all things.
- Beauty is not just on the outside, it is also on the inside.
- Love and accept yourself in this moment by embracing who you are and what you are now.
Three questions to ask yourself when trying to cultivate positive self-talk:
- What am I thinking moment to moment?
- Respond with a positive affirmation when a negative thought comes into the mind.
- What am I saying to myself?
- Name the negative for what it is: a lie.
- What is happening in this moment?
- Pause so that you can have awareness of your feelings.
There are two constants in life:
- Change is inevitable.
- You are always worthy.
References Mentioned in Today’s Podcast:
How to Really Love (And Completely) Accept Yourself by Michelle Maros
GET YOUR BARB KNOWS BEST MERCH TODAY! CLICK HERE!