Powered by RedCircle
In this week’s episode, Barb and Michelle continue their conversation from last week, answering listener questions and sharing personal stories and insights. Follow us @MichelleMaros and @Peaceful_Barb and share your experiences with us @BarbKnowsBestPod or at www.michellemaros.com/podcast.
- How to feel comfortable being alone?
- Have the discernment of when you want to be alone and when you do not.
- Learn to love your own company and how to be fortified in our own company.
- Make a list of the things you like about yourself and the things you like about being alone. Understand the relationship you have with yourself and start being okay being you.
- How to overcome a break-up?
- Don’t deny yourself the feelings that you are having.
- Don’t talk yourself out of why you broke up in the first place.
- Honor the relationship you had by allowing yourself to grieve the end of the relationship.
- How to stop catastrophizing and overthinking things about life?
- Become aware of what you are thinking.
- Ask yourself, is this thought true?
- Have boundaries with how much you take in about things that give you anxiety and fear about life in general.
- You have to train your mind to bring your mind back to the present. It’s a practice.
- I am trying so hard to be everything to everyone, and what if I can’t?
- The truth is that you can’t do everything and be everything for everyone. It’s not possible.
- Ask yourself what can you do at this moment?
- Make a list of the people you can help and what you can do for them.
- Remember, you can’t take care of others if you don’t take care of yourself.
- Know that people appreciate your love and care and support.
- How to stop caring about what other people think of us?
- Other people’s opinions are a bi-product of their own experiences.
- Be your own biggest advocate.
- Be in alignment with yourself and your own truth.
References Mentioned in Today’s Podcast:
- The Power of Solitude by Michelle Maros
- How to Reframe Loneliness by Michelle Maros
- 3 Tips for Mending Strained Relationships by Michelle Maros
- My #1 Reminder to Help Relieve Anxiety by Michelle Maros
GET YOUR BARB KNOWS BEST MERCH TODAY! CLICK HERE!