Powered by RedCircle
One of the most common topics we get asked about is how to cultivate confidence. We all want to feel good in our own skin and know that we hold power and meaning in this world. In this week’s episode, Barb and Michelle discuss their own journeys to feeling confident, how to “fake it til you make it” and things to remember in the journey to knowing that you’re perfect exactly as you are.
Follow us @MichelleMaros and @Peaceful_Barb and share your experiences with us @BarbKnowsBestPod .
- Confidence is knowing you are enough.
- Write down the things you love about yourself and what you are good at. Be grateful for those things.
- The best antidote to self-doubt is taking that one tiny step, because it will move you that little inch forward.
- As promised here the quote that Barb couldn’t quite place…“I never view mistakes as failures. They are simply opportunities to find out what doesn’t work.” – Thomas A. Edison
- Visualization as a tool to help you achieve the goals you want from how you want to act or react or goals you want.
Resources Mentioned in Today’s Podcast: